I was very crafty over my Fall Break!
I made a couple of trips to Michael's, a trip to Target, and a trip to Home Depot.
I made a couple of trips to Michael's, a trip to Target, and a trip to Home Depot.
I gathered my paint, scrapbook paper, felt, hot glue, and the mod podge.
I painted, cut, and glued.
I created!
Enjoy!!
:-)
:-)
| Remember those empty canvases above me bed? |
| Here they are now! |
| One of my favorite things that I have made so far! Coasters! So much fun, simple, and can have any design you want on it! |
| This is my favorite so far! Map hearts on canvas. They are places that I have lived in or been able to serve in. I hope to be able to add to this in the future. :-) This is hanging in my kitchen! |
Have you created anything lately or is there anything that you are hoping to create in the future?
:-)

oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVE the map painting!!! I HAVE to do this!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete