I sit here writing this post from my comfy bed.
Under the covers, listening to Pandora, drinking coffee out of my NOLA cup.
A pretty good way to start a Saturday, don't you think?
A pretty good way to start a Saturday, don't you think?
I love Fall!
It seriously has to be my favorite season.
It usually comes with the perfect weather, just jeans and a t-shirt or light long sleeve shirt.
The past couple of days however, it has been COLD.
I walked out of my apartment seriously underestimating how cold it was.
Not only that, but it was overcast and dreary.
Not, good fall weather.
Not only that, but it was overcast and dreary.
Not, good fall weather.
But today, on this Saturday, it is bright and blue outside!
Temperatures are rising today, but won't be that bad.
Temperatures are rising today, but won't be that bad.
Best for jeans and a t-shirt.
I hope I find something fun to do outside, so it doesn't go to waste.
:-)
I hope I find something fun to do outside, so it doesn't go to waste.
:-)
The past couple of days I have been on Fall Break from school.
For me, it started Tuesday night and has been going since.
I have thoroughly been enjoying this break. Although, I do still have an article to find by Monday and a mock interview and test on Thursday.
But, this coming week is going to be great for some other reasons and I will be sure to tell all about it...later!
:-)
Earlier this week, my friend and I went to Lake Nicol.
It is one of my favorite places in Tuscaloosa, no doubt.
This time, we went to the other side where there are the cliffs.
The fall colors can greatly be seen there!
Here are some pics from that trip.
Here are some pics from that trip.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment