Monday, October 17, 2011

Super Senior Year So Far

Hey Everyone! 
I thought that for a post today I would share some pictures from this Fall so far. 

This is my last year in college, my fifth year.
Like we call it: The Victory Lap, Super Senior Year! 

So far, it has been great! 
I have really been enjoying it 
and 
I'm excited to see where God leads me after next semester and graduation. 

Enjoy these pictures from the year so far!
:-) 



Fall Retreat 2011 -- Camp Hargis



Lake Nicol. One of my favorite places in Tuscaloosa. 



Cooking with friends! 



Lion King 3D! All, but four, in the theater were college kids that night. It was amazing!
We sang, we danced, we cried.
We relived our childhood. 



Summer Snow! Complete with Paper Shea.
(My best friend who is going to school and living in Denver now.)












And of course, Alabama Football!
Roll Tide!


If you have already graduated college, what is your favorite memory from that time?
Or, if you are still in school, what has been your greatest memory so far?

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment