This past Saturday, me and a couple of friends were able to go to a Pumpkin Patch!
I have never been to one, so it was tons of fun!
Since it was so close to Halloween, there weren't a lot of people there.
Which, I was happy about it. When I am around large crowds for too long, I start to get agitated.
The pumpkin patch was almost cleaned out of good pumpkins, but we were able to come away with some good ones.
The hayride was still tons of fun, the food was still yummy, and the day was beautiful!
Here are some pictures from that day!
Enjoy!
:-)
| Me and Amber I have recently gotten to know her better. She is very cool. :-) |
| Indian Village. Y'all know I am all about some Indians! :-) |
| Gorgeous Sunflowers! |
| Me with my punkin! :-) |
| Me and Ryan. |
| Gotta get a picture of the yummy food! BBQ, corn on the cob, and sweet tea. Perfection! |
![]() |
| I love this picture! It was taken by my friend, Ryan, the guy in the picture with me a few before. |


No comments:
Post a Comment