Wow. So, I really haven't posted in awhile, like over a month.
I would blame it all on the fact that I have been busy with school and church things, but honestly, it has also been because I haven't felt like blogging.
But, I am back and hopefully I will be posting, at least something, a little more regularly.
:-)
For today, I would like to show you around my apartment! There is no more dorm life for me!
I moved into my place in August and I am loving it! I am living by myself right now, which definitely took some getting used to.
So, enjoy this picture tour around my apartment!
 |
| My welcome mat outside! |
 |
| Dining room area, but since I don't have a table, it is my office! |
 |
| Kitchen |
 |
| Living Room |
 |
| Vanity/Bathroom area |
 |
| Washer/Dryer Room |
 |
| Bathroom |
 |
| My Bedroom |
 |
| Closet |
 |
| Spare Bedroom |
 |
My patio area
I have to say that my favorite area (besides my bed) is my patio area. I love to be outside, so it is a favorite spot.
I have hung up some more stuff than what is seen in some of these pictures.
If you noticed, the canvas's above my bed are blank. I have plans for them, just haven't been able to do it yet.
I also want to paint something on a canvas for my kitchen and I have some pencil sketches of New Orleans that I am going to frame and hang in my bathroom/vanity area.
I have some thoughts about what to do on my patio as well.
There are a lot of things I want to do, I just have to be creative and get to it!
:-) |
P.S. I might post a video tour later. We will see. ;-)
Good to hear from you! Love the apartment, and I can't wait to see what becomes of those blank canvasses :)
ReplyDeleteCute!! Love all the crosses you have everywhere! :)
ReplyDelete