Okay, raise your hand if you are addicted to Pinterest.
*Raises hand*
I am definitely one to admit that I love, love, love Pinterest!
There is seriously something on there for everyone, something that you love,
or something that you will want in the future!
It is crazy. I have to allow myself only a certain amount of time to be on there
or
else I will look down and realize that I have been re-pinning things
for the past five hours.
It can be a problem.
But, I love looking at all the things that are on there.
The food.
The clothes.
The backyards.
The wedding dresses.
The photography.
The DIY crafts.
So many ideas flow out of Pinterest and thanks to that website,
my creative juices have been flowing.
Here is my first result of being crafty after browsing Pinterest.
![]() |
| Autumn Wreath This isn't the best picture (it was taken from my phone). But, the wreath that I got the idea from actually had burlap as the cover and for the flowers. I only have a Michael's here in town right now (the Hobby Lobby got destroyed in the tornado) and I didn't find burlap there. So, instead I bought felt in colors that I wanted and used that. The covering is felt and the flowers are made from felt. I then added the buttons in the middle of the flowers. Now, for my favorite part of this wreath, it is a foam wreath. So, I hot glued safety pins on the back of the flowers and then was able to place the flowers on the wreath wherever I liked them. This allows me easily take them out and replace them with another fun decoration or different color flowers. And since I chose a beige color as the background, I can create anything and it will go. An easily changeable wreath for any season! :-) Have you been crafty lately? Is there anything that you have been wanting to do? And Pinterest lovers, don't forget to raise your hand! :-) |


No comments:
Post a Comment