I hardly ever buy new clothes.
Like, it is usually awhile before I go shopping
and
actually get anything.
Well, I recently went shopping to Forever 21 and Target.
And I walked away with bags! haha
Just one bag from each place, but I got some good stuff that I am excited to wear.
:-)
Here are some pictures of things that I got, they may not be exactly alike, but they are similar.
I love all of my purchases, but there is one more purchase that I am absolutely in LOVE with!
If you know me, then you know how excited I am!
:-)
I also bought a new pair of TOMS!
We found a place that sold them
and
me and another staffer got a pair!
I love love love them!
:-)
I love all of my purchases, but there is one more purchase that I am absolutely in LOVE with!
If you know me, then you know how excited I am!
:-)
I also bought a new pair of TOMS!
We found a place that sold them
and
me and another staffer got a pair!
I love love love them!
:-)









I love the Toms! I haven't seen that style before...very cute! Happy you got to go shopping and have a little treat :)
ReplyDelete