Friday, January 7, 2011

Belated Birthday Present

I am sooo very excited right now.
For many, many reasons, but for one, I just got a belated birthday present from my mom.
It's okay that it is belated, I in fact like it that way, because it seems more like a gift just because haha

Anyways, this is what I got.

:-)

(click on picture for link to the website)

It is a necklace from, The Vintage Pearl!
I have talked and mentioned them before, here, when I told of their "Hope" necklace.
I go to their website pretty frequently to check out their inventory and
lately have had my eye on this one...


(click on picture for link to the website)

It is their, "Heart for Africa" necklace.
When you order, they can actually place the heart over any country that you would like!
And, $5 from each sale goes toward missions in Africa.
Very awesome!
I might have to get this one sometime in the future!

But, for now, I am enjoying the "Faith" necklace.

Thanks, Mom!
:-)

Be sure to check out, The Vintage Pearl at:
and


:-)

2 comments: