Monday, August 9, 2010

Hope for Orphans

My sister just posted about this and I loved it! 
So, I decided to dedicate a post to it as well! 
:-)

Have you ever heard about The Vintage Pearl? Well, she has a blog and also a business that makes hand-crafted jewelry. I looked through her store today and loved all the stuff that she has! I've never been big on jewelry (mostly just necklaces and my wrist is covered in random stuff ha), but her stuff is really beautiful. I really liked it.
Well, they just released this Hope for Orphans necklace. 

Isn't it awesome? 
It's a ready to ship item too! So, there won't be a long wait to receive it! 
Even better, all profits from this necklace go towards families that are wanting to adopt!
We can help the families and help the children/babies that are waiting for homes. 

This wonderful little necklace is only $25.00
A wonderful contribution to a wonderful cause! 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment