Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just Something Quick

So, it is the second day of the New Year, 2011.

And beginning yesterday, I started thinking about my summer and what I wanted to do.
Where does God want me and what does He want me to do.

So, I ventured over to NAMB and started looking at mission opportunities for the summer...
And ended up finding one that sounds amazing.
(But, more on that later.)

Then, I found a verse that deals mainly with waiting, or patience.

"For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end -- it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay." -- Habakkuk 2:3


I just think it is funny that beginning on the first day of the New Year, God started talking to me about patience.

Ha. Something I truly don't have a lot of.

So, here is to the New Year and the learning and practicing of patience.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment