Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

I am very excited that Christmas season is here!
We have so many gifts under our tree ready to give people! I am sooo beyond ready for people to open their gifts!
:-)



Tonight is technically our Christmas Eve here at home! Because on Friday, we will be heading to Memphis to spend Christmas with the family. Who I am very excited and ready to see!
:-)








I probably won't be doing a lot of posting in the next couple of days because of being gone and enjoying Christmas with friends and such.

There are a couple of posts that I will plan and schedule though. Very short and quick posts with a song and video included, that I love and that are very encouraging to me and I hope to you as well.
So, if you are going to be looking through blogs in the next couple of days, be sure to check those out.
:-)

Merry Christmas!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer is wearing my sweater in those pics! Ha! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete