Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do You Tweet??

Do any of you Tweet??
I do.

I honestly don't know why.
I guess it is the fact that I can send a text message and still feel connected...no matter where I am.

Even if no one sees it .
:-)

So, if you Tweet on Twitter and you want to Follow me... look over there to your right ----->

There are some of my latest Tweets with a link at the bottom that will send you to my Twitter Page, if you so desire to Follow me.

And then I'll Follow you because I will know that you Tweet!

:-) 

3 comments:

  1. I have a twitter acount, but rarely tweet (like maybe once a month???) Anyways, it kinda defies the purpose of Twitter, but I'll Follow you anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you!!

    faithy1212 is my account name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm following you guys as well!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete