There are a couple of girls that I follow and I always see them doing "What I'm Loving Wednesday" or "Five On Friday" and I always look forward to it! Some happen to be my sister, her friend, and another of her friends who is also an amazing photographer. I love going to her blog, just to check out all the great photos. :-)
So, a couple of things that I'm loving right now...on this Thursday, since I didn't post this yesterday!
:-)
I am LOVING, absolutely LOVING, Shutterfly!
I had an offer waiting for me that was 50 FREE 4x6 Prints! All I had to do was pay shipping and handling. You better believe that I ordered those! I even did Priority Mail and it was still under $9.00! I am very happy!
I am loving that it is almost Christmastime! The weather has definitely been making it feel like Christmas around here lately. It has been cooold. I love the cold weather for sure, except for the fact that it has given me a little cold.
:-/
I am loving this little friend of mine, Duke and how his nose always seems to be the dirtest spot of his body.
:-)
I am loving our Christmas Tree!! We actually got a real tree this year! It is the first real tree we have had since moving to Bama, which has been about 6 years. I forgot how much I loved real trees, with their fullness and smell.
:-)
I am loving being on Christmas Break! It is nice waking up and not having to go to class. Instead, I can just lounge on the couch, read books, and watch TV!
I am loving playing Words with Friends and Angry Birds on my iPod!! haha They are so much fun! Do you play?? Or have any games you are obssessed with?
I am loving the fact that there are only 9 days until Christmas! It won't be too much longer and I will be back with friends and family celebrating!
:-)
What are you loving today?

your puppy is precious!!
ReplyDelete