Hello everyone!
I just wanted to mention a quick prayer request! There is a blog that I follow of a girl who seems like a great person who is definitely walking with the Lord.
Well, tomorrow, December 17, she is flying to Zimbabwe where she will be for about a month!
Will you please think about and pray for her tomorrow as she flies alone, for safety and no delays? Also, for the people of Zimbabwe that she will meet.
Please stop by her blog and learn a little more about her trip and other ways that you can pray for her!
Although I have never met her, she is a sister in Christ and I wish her the best on this journey! It is going to be great!
Please go to Rebecca's blog and learn more about her and her trip!
Thanks!!
:-)

Thank you so much Jess!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome!!
ReplyDelete:-)