Friday, December 10, 2010

Ramblings Part Deux

Jambo mrafiki wangu! Huali gani na habari za jioni? Mzuri. Ninastarehe katika kwa nyumbani.

I could keep going in Swahili, but then you would probably stop reading. Basically all of that above said,"Hello my friends! What are you doing and how are you this evening? I'm good. I am relaxing in my room."

I've got some more ramblings for you!

I am now DONE with my finals for the Fall semester of 2010. :-)
I am super excited that I am done. Now I get to enjoy some last moments with my friends before heading home for Christmas Break.

Tonight, like I mentioned earlier, one of my best friends is coming to stay with me. We live in the same state and somewhat near each other, but we don't get to see each other a lot because we are both so busy.

Tomorrow, they are closing the dorms at 10 AM. So I have to be out before then. So tonight I'm packing and such. Then, me and some of my friends are going to hang out and see the new Narnia movie!

Then, after that I will be heading home and starting my full month of Christmas Break!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment