Today I went with Mom to this little antique store not too far from us called The Country Goose.
Meanwhile, I have 4 days before I go back to Tuscaloosa for another semester and no packing has been done...what-so-ever.
This is what my floor looks like right now...
Yeah...I just jump over it everyday or I just don't go on that side of my room. I'm just living out of that duffel bag that is under there somewhere. I mean, I have been living out of for the past 2 months, so it's pretty natural haha
:-)
Today I purchased something online from Apple.
The iPod Touch.
I have an iPod, but it is only 2GB. Meaning it holds 500 songs.
I have way more songs than that and every time that I want to update my iPod, I have to pick and choose songs. I ordered the 8GB Touch. I'm super excited to get it. It holds over 1,000 songs, plenty of room for my music. Plus, wherever there is wireless or free Wi-Fi, I can get on the internet.
I can't wait to get it! Hopefully, it will arrive before I leave for school....I had it 2-Day shipped.
:-)
Now, if only I can work on getting a new camera. ;-)
What is your favorite tech toy that you have or wish to have?
Today I purchased something online from Apple.
The iPod Touch.
I have an iPod, but it is only 2GB. Meaning it holds 500 songs.
I have way more songs than that and every time that I want to update my iPod, I have to pick and choose songs. I ordered the 8GB Touch. I'm super excited to get it. It holds over 1,000 songs, plenty of room for my music. Plus, wherever there is wireless or free Wi-Fi, I can get on the internet.
I can't wait to get it! Hopefully, it will arrive before I leave for school....I had it 2-Day shipped.
:-)
Now, if only I can work on getting a new camera. ;-)
What is your favorite tech toy that you have or wish to have?



Hey, I came to your blog from the blog hop! I live in Alabama too! I got an iPod touch about a year and a half ago, and it was the best purchase I have ever made! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh lady! Have fun cleaning that space up and getting packed! HA!! And you are going to love your touch... I can't live without my iphone! ;)
ReplyDelete