Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Photos from This Summer

WARNING: MANY PICTURES AHEAD!!

Here are some more pictures from my summer internship. 
I can't tell you how much this summer meant to me, but hopefully soon I will write a post about the rest of it.
For now, enjoy these pics of these precious kids who stole my heart! 
:-) 
Sweet Laila. :-) 
Levonta!
Isjiaa!
Me and Erin one of my co-workers!
Satoryia steering the boat!
Jacolby helping with the sails.
Lemarkques and Me
Demetrius and Me
Levonta and Me :-)
Shakkarria!
Petting a snake!
Turtles!
Some of our Kids who were old enough got to go to Camp Blue Lake for a week. They love going and it was a challenging time, but it was also really great! This is the kids arriving at Camp!
Levonta and Satoryia on the slide! 
This ended up being one of my favorite photos of the summer!
  Curtis and Me. 




Isaiah
My girls from Whistler that got to come to camp! Tiffany, Brandi, and Satoryia.
This is one Sunday! We hadn't had many kids come to church all summer, but our last Sunday we gave out awards to all the kids that had come to our Kids Camp throughout the summer and these are the ones that came that day. We had 20 kids come and some of their families even came! It was amazing! We weren't expecting anyone to show up and then most of them did!
Levonta on Messy Day!
Oneka and Laila
Markel on the slip-n-slide! They absolutely LOVED this!
       This one is very blurry, but I like it. Me with Brandi, Shakarria, Isjiaa, and Jacolby.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Oh gosh, I miss all of this so much.

    ReplyDelete