Friday, August 27, 2010

The More I Seek You -- Kari Jobe

 This post and the next post are both lyrics to a song. If you haven't heard them, I strongly encourage you to go to Google or YouTube and look them up. They have spoken so much to me lately and I wanted to share them with you all. 
This first one is The More I Seek You by Kari Jobe.
It is very simple and repeats a lot, but it is so true and beautiful. 
Enjoy! 


 The more I seek You,
The more I find You.

The more I find You,

The more I love You

I wanna sit at Your feet

Drink from the cup in Your hand.
Lay back against You and breath,
Hear Your heart beat

This Love is so deep, 
It's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

The more I seek You,

The more I find You.

The more I find You,

The more I love You

I wanna sit at Your feet

Drink from the cup in Your hand.
Lay back against You and breath,
Hear Your heart beat

This Love is so deep,

It's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace, it's overwhelming

I wanna sit at Your feet

Drink from the cup in Your hand.
Lay back against You and breath,
Hear Your heart beat

This Love is so deep,

It's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace, it's overwhelming

I wanna sit at Your feet

Drink from the cup in Your hand.
Lay back against You and breath,
Hear Your heart beat

This Love is so deep,

It's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment