Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Journey of Singleness -- To Whom It May Concern, I'm Waiting Patiently

I have recently been listening to this duo called, The Civil Wars.
They are absolutely amazing together.
The sounds and voices that come from these two are wonderful. 

I know that all may not like this style of music, but it is worth a listen, just to see what you might think.

This song is called, 'To Whom It May Concern.'

You can only guess what it is about, but it goes well with the journey of singleness.

Enjoy! 

:-)


Why are you so far from me?
In my arms is where you ought to be.
How long will you make me wait?
I don't know how much more I can take.

I've missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh, but I want to
How I do 

Slowly counting down the days 
'Til I finally know your name
The way your hand feels 'round my waist
The way you laugh, the way your kisses taste

I've missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh, but I want to
How I do 
How I do

I've missed you 
But I haven't met you
Oh, how I miss you
But I haven't met you
Oh, but I want to
Oh, but I want to

Dear whoever you might be
I'm still waiting patiently



P.S. Clicking on "The Civil Wars" up top will take you to their official website where you can get a free download of their song, 'Barton Hollow'. Which is also another great song. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment