Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm back...sort of.

Hey!
So long story short.
My computer has decided to crash, be stupid, not work, and restart itself over and over again. So, needless to say,I haven't been able to use it. Which hinders me in school stuff, procrastinating on Facebook, and writing new blogs. However, I have been able to read yall's blogs and stay caught up with you.
Sorry that my blog has been left alone. And that you haven't been able to enjoy anything new. But awhile ago I told y'all how I was getting an iPod Touch. Well I did get one and that has been the handy tool that has allowed me to keep reading yall's blogs.
And now, instead of me waiting around to get to a computer, I will be posting blogs from my iPod Touch. So if there are mistakes, please excuse them. It is a tiny screen. Haha

But I hope that it won't be forever until posts come from me again. There will be posts even if some of them are really short.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment