There is a world that
I may never be a part of.
But, if You aren't there,
I don't want any part of it.
To long for something so much,
But knowing that
I should long for You more.
To long for You,
More than that world.
A world that
I may never be a part of.
A place where I seem like such a
stranger.
A place so foreign to me,
That I can't even understand.
I can't communicate.
I can't see.
I can't comprehend,
This world that I
May never be a part of.
But if You aren't there,
That place isn't for me.
I don't have to understand,
I just need to trust You.
There is a world,
Where I do belong.
A world that is filled with You.
A world far more beautiful
Than anything I have ever seen before.
And a world that I still may not
Understand,
But an eternal world,
Where You are there.
And I am there.
A world where
You embrace me and
Where You hide me,
Under the shadow of Your wings.
A world where
You are there.
And that is enough.
More than enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment