Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Break Is Finally Here!

Yessssssss.
I finally made it to Fall Break!
I get to spend four days at home.

(There will be a little homework, but I'm home!)

I can't wait to carve pumpkins,
play with puppies,
take pictures,
enjoy the Trick or Treaters,
and
celebrate my Mom's birthday!

It's going to be a great weekend!

On another note. My sister and brother-in-law were not able to make it this weekend.
My brother-in-law, Matt had to have surgery early this morning. It was an outpatient, but
the recovery is going to be a couple of weeks.
Please keep them in your prayers and for the fast healing of Matt and that the pain he is in will go away.
Also, pray for Jennifer as she takes care of him.

We were all disappointed that they weren't able to join us this weekend, but
we want Matt to be all better
and
we know that there will be other weekends when they will be able to come down.
Those plans are already being made.
:-)


Hope you have a great Friday!
Enjoy your weekends!

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment