Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Relaxation and God's Beauty

Luckily my Spring Break this year was the same time as one of the conferences that my Dad has to go to. I'm glad I got to go this year, because next year, the conference may not be at the beach. It was a great time of relaxation and refreshment. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy God's beauty all around you! :-)
Red Chair

Mom taking pictures.
Seagulls (This is also my header)

The Gulf.

Mr. Fred the Seagull.

The waves coming up on the shore.

The beautiful sky.

Sunrise on Tuesday morning.

God's Beauty.


Anyone have any fun and exciting adventure or trips coming up soon? If you do, don't miss the beauty that God has created for us to enjoy! :-)

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous pictures!! I miss ya'll so much! I tried to email Dad about my package but they never responded. Maybe because ya'll were out of town. Will you tell him to check his dern email?

    ReplyDelete