For the past three summers, I have been blessed to go out to Arizona and live on the Tohono O'Odham Reservation for a week. We would go out into villages and meet families and do VBS with the kids. It has always been wonderful and God has never ceased to amaze me at what He can do. Out there and everywhere.
Well, needless to say, when I discovered this class I immediately wanted to take it! I was very excited and knew I would enjoy it! So today, as we were watching a movie, I got the idea to share with you some of the little friends I have met in Arizona! They have stolen my heart and may just steal yours! :-)
These were all taken in the summer of 2007 and 2008. Some of them are the same kids, because I got to go to the same village for all 3 years! I got to see the kids grow up and it was amazing! I also went in 2009, however I did not have my camera. I ordered it and it got to my house the day after we left. But, I do have these pictures and many more memories! I don't know yet if I will be able to go back this summer, and I thought I was okay with that. However, after looking at these pictures, it somewhat scares me and breaks my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment