Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just a Quick Note

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't done my next post on "peace" yet, of the fruits of the Spirit. But, it is coming soon!

During the middle of this week I had my Bible Study and now this weekend I am visiting family in Memphis.

And I also have exciting news to share with you. I have mentioned it a little in a few earlier posts.

I have applied and been chosen to be a Semester Missionary with the North American Mission Board! I will be gone from August to December of this year and will be serving in Lake Tahoe, California!

I am very excited for this opportunity and for what the Lord is going to do. I can't wait to write another post and tell you more about it.

Stay tuned!

:-)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." -- Romans 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment