Yesterday was my 23rd birthday!
I loved all of the birthday wishes that I got from everyone on Facebook. Though most people may have not known it was my birthday, the fact that that many people wrote on my wall and said some very nice things made me happy. It was like getting 100 birthday cards from friends.
It is always my pleasure to "like" and reply to them all.
It's the least I can do.
It's the least I can do.
:-)
My parents cooked me a birthday dinner of steak, asparagus, and yummy potatoes.
I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of the yummy food before I devoured it. haha
:-)
My mom made me a cookie cake, which we had with vanilla ice cream.
We got my sisters on the phone and together they all sang "Happy Birthday" to me. It was really funny, but I'm glad they did it.
I'm also thankful that there were not twenty-three candles on that cake. I don't think that I would have been able to blow it all out.
Last year, I did however blow out twenty-two individual candles.
As for gifts, I had the dinner and got the Hunger Games trilogy and the Adele: Live at the Royal Albert Hall CD/DVD combo.
It was a very good day!
What was your favorite birthday celebration?




No comments:
Post a Comment