I can hardly believe that there are only 12 days until Christmas!
This year has seen a lot and has taught me a lot.
I can only imagine what next year is going to bring.
I can only imagine what next year is going to bring.
I'll be sharing some more of my Christmas favorites in the coming days, but
in honor of there being 12 days until this great holiday, today I am sharing two of my favorite versions of the classic song, 12 Days of Christmas.
Enjoy.
:-)
The first is by the band, Relient K. They have always been a favorite of mine and always put their own twist onto their covers. This one is no exception.
:-)
This next cover of the classic song is by the A Cappella group, Straight No Chaser.
They are a great group that has done many awesome covers and originals. You can find a bunch of their stuff on YouTube.
They are a great group that has done many awesome covers and originals. You can find a bunch of their stuff on YouTube.
:-)
What is your favorite Christmas song?

No comments:
Post a Comment