Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Humble Abode

Hey Everyone! 
So, recently one of my blog friends did a video of her room at school. 
I decided to follow that direction and show you around the place that 
I have called home for 4 years now. 
(Hoping for a 5th...but that is another post for another time.) 

Here is a picture tour of my humble abode. 
(Sorry it isn't a video for those that would love to hear my accent! ;-) haha) 

The living room.

Kitchen nook area and the bathroom.

Sink area. That cool sign is from Starbucks! 
;-) 

Our bathroom.

My room. 
I did have a roommate, but I am now in the room by myself.

One of the desk areas. 

The other desk area where I mainly work. 

Vanity area.

A view of the beds. 
I sleep on the one that is the highest 
and 
the other I treat as a couch for reading and such. 


Hope you enjoyed the tour! 
:-) 

2 comments:

  1. It's HUGE!!!!! and I do want to hear your accent, so I think you should do a vlog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it isn't that big! I really think that your's is bigger.

    Maybe one day I will do a vlog! :-)
    I've never done that!

    ReplyDelete