Monday, April 4, 2011

College Fail of the Day

Hey Everyone! 
Okay, so first, I should really start writing down the ideas that I have for blog posts and the things that I want to tell ya'll in general. 
Because, for the life of me, I have forgotten half of the posts that I was going to write! 

Well, this one is tell you of a college fail that happened to me today. 
Today, I had a test in my Marriage and Family class. 
I prepared by looking over my notes from the class 
and extending out info about everything on the study guide. 
I was up late last night studying, as all college students do during their cram sessions. 

I went to my class today to take the test and as I was going about it, realized that nothing, 
NOTHING, 
looked familiar. 

Now, I am a bad test taker anyways. 
I don't know what it is, but I am just not a good test taker. 
Anyone else?


Well, I was like great, nothing that I remember studying is going through my head. 
I didn't remember anything and nothing on the test looked familiar. 

So, needless to say I left the test feeling really discouraged. 

Fast forward to my last class of the day. 
I'm flipping through my binder to put away a handout that I had gotten 
and 
there in the back pocket of my binder is a study guide. 

A study guide from my Marriage and Family class for my test. 

The test that I had today. 

It was NOT the study guide that I had studied all night last night.

It was NOT the study guide that I had filled out last night. 

It was NOT the study guide for today's test. 

Yes.
I had studied the completely wrong study guide.
In fact, I had studied the handout for the last test.

You think that I would have come to the realization that what I was studying seemed familiar, 
but no. 

I studied the completely wrong thing. 

College Fail of the Day. 

Here is to hoping that for my test that I have tomorrow, 
I study the correct material.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your brain is telling you it needs a break...but wait, didn't you just come back from spring break? ;)

    Hope the test results still come out okay. It happens to the best of us. :)Just to let you know, I graduated college 7 years ago, and I still have nightmares about things like this happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks, Becca! And yes, I did just get back from spring break. Well, I haven't been back long enough to be burned out already haha
    April is not a fun month for me right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete