This past weekend was the start of my Spring Break.
What better way to start than to make a road trip to Texas
What better way to start than to make a road trip to Texas
to see my cousin
get married.
It was a simple, but great wedding.
It was great seeing family that I usually only get to see once a year.
Congratulations to my cousin Christy and her new husband, Al.
Here are some pics from the weekend.
:-)
This is my adorable second cousin, Abashai.
I finally got to meet him.
:-)
Did I mention that she designed and made her wedding dress?
Because, she did.
:-)

Beautiful pics, and I LOVE the name Abashai.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I can't believe she designed her dress and made it!!! That's talent!! Looks like she spent a lot!
ReplyDeleteI have some incredibly talented family members. I have another cousin that designed and made her wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses! Although, she did go to fashion school and sort of designs haha But, also one of my aunts also made her own wedding dress! Needless to say, I think I will be buying mine haha I'm in no way THAT talented! :-)
ReplyDelete