Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey Everyone!

New posts are coming soon!

This week is my Spring Break. I don't have too many exciting plans. Mostly just staying in my house and relaxing. Taking a break from school and all that it entails.

This past weekend, I went with my parents to Texas for my cousin's wedding!
I was so glad that it was this past weekend because I was able to go!
So, look for a post with pictures about that soon.

Also, on our way back from Texas, we stopped in Vicksburg, MS and went through the Vicksburg Military National Park. It was very interesting and we are hoping to go back again sometime. It takes at least 2 hours to drive the entire park, it is 16 miles. That is with stopping at each of the stops. And at each stop there are more areas where you can walk around. Needless to say, we didn't get to do all that we wanted to, but I did get some good pictures from our short time there.
So, look for a post with those pictures in it as well.

Hope you all are having great weeks!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment