Monday, January 4, 2010

Pictures

Many of my friends and I are into photography. They are far better at it than I am, but it is still fun to take pictures of anything and everything! Here are some pictures of some things that I have captured! :-)
Bryant-Denny Stadium
 

Alabama Flag
Denny Chimes
 
University of Alabama
Lloyd Hall at the University of Alabama
  President's Mansion at the University of Alabama
Business Square at the University of Alabama
 

Business Square at the University of Alabama
 

Business Square at the University of Alabama
 

Camp Worldsong in Cook Springs, Alabama
Oak Mountain State Park in Birmingham, Alabama
 

Oak Mountain State Park in Birmingham, Alabama
 

  Sunset over Birmingham, Alabama
Beth and Daniel's Engagment
 

Beth and Daniel's Engagment
 

Beth and Daniel's Engagment
 

Beth and Daniel's Engagement
 

Thanksgiving at my Uncle's House
 

Thanksgiving at my Uncle's House
Bullet, my Uncle's dog

Thanksgiving at my Uncle's House


My dog, Bonnie
  
My dog, Koda
Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
Downtown Birmingham, Alabama
 

The Vulcan in Birmingham, Alabama
  Methodist Church in downtown Birmingham, Alabama

Enjoy!!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment