I got a lot of great things from my sisters!
I got some great scarves! I am kind of obsessed with them and have quite a collection going!
:-)
My sister Jen gave me this! She painted it herself!!!
:-)
We also celebrated my 21st birthday, which was the 27th, by going out to eat at J. Alexanders! It was really good, but they give so much food! It made for good leftovers. I also got to see one of my best friends Emily that I don't get to see a lot. :-)
My Rattlesnake Pasta
Me and my parents
Me and one of my best friends, Emily!
:-)
Blowing out 21 candles!
New Years was also great! I spent the weekend in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham hanging out with some great friends! For New Years, we had a girl's night! Then, we went to Birmingham and hung out with some more of the group. We took a trip up to the Vulcan Park. It is this area that overlooks all of Birmingham. It was a great view, but very windy and cold! Then we hung out at one of my friend's houses and played board games all night! It made for a great weekend! I will be glad when we are all back in Tuscaloosa together again!
Some of the girl's on New Years!
At Vulcan Park in Birmingham! It was a great view, but very windy and cold!
Vulcan himself
At our friends house. We got poppers and inside were paper crowns!
:-)
I had a great way to start the New Years! I hope it will be a good year, and that many wonderful things happen, for me and for you! What did you all do for New Years? Happy 2010 everyone!!!
:-D

No comments:
Post a Comment