Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tahoe Adventures in Pictures

Apparently, my style of blogging is where I write about two posts a month. 
Sorry, guys. This is going to change!

I want to share with you all what I have been doing in Tahoe! 
Work has been the same and I am still working with both preschool and the school-age children. 
Today, I really felt like our connections with the kids and families were building as we greeted and talked with one another at church. 
It is one thing to see them everyday at work, but when we are able to see each other out of work, whether at church or in the town, it just builds those relationships even more. 

I'm not able to post pictures of the kids online or on FB, so I'm sorry that I'm not able to show you their smiling, beautiful faces. But, they are so much fun and always make the days interesting!! 
:-) 

Our supervisors here are making sure that we don't miss out on what Tahoe has to offer! 
We have already been able to do some great and fun things. 
I'm going to be posting different posts for what we have done so far.
Check them out each day!

Enjoy the pictures to come!
:-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment