Monday, February 7, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

Hey Friends!!

I have an urgent prayer request for you guys! I have some friends who are in Uganda and they are in the process of adopting their youngest two children. Their names are Sheryl and JT Turner. They along with their three kids are in Uganda. Hoping to come back with their youngest two. JT is sick and they think he may have malaria. He has been to a clinic and has gotten meds. Hopefully they will kick in QUICKLY! Their court date is on Thursday at Noon. Which is 3 AM my time. (Central) This court date is very crucial to their adoption process! Please join me in prayer for them. The Lord is faithful and He will provide for them everything they need!

When I know an update I will let y'all know!

Thank you everyone! The prayers are not in void and they are being heard!!!

In His arms,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment