Hey Eveyone!
So, the other day I posted a prayer request for some friends of mine the Turner's.
(You can check that post out here.)
Well, we have great news!
The Turner's have welcomed two new member's to their family!
The court process went well and the adoption is final!
Oh, and today is Jett's birthday. He is the Turner's (now) 7 year old that they adopted from Guatemala!
And his birthday wish was for a brother. Well, he got that answered with a brother AND a sister!
:-)
Such a huge blessing and an answer to many prayers!
However, there are still some more prayer requests and some of them are for the Turner's to get home safely. They are hoping to return home to the States next week. Please pray for safe travel as they return. I believe that JT is still recovering from malaria. So, please keep him in your prayers for a safe recovery. Please pray for the two newest family members, Zeke and Elly, that they will continue to strengthen their relationships with their new family.
There are more requests that they have, you can visit their blog for more information and to read more about their journey!
I have posted a link to their blog at the bottom of this post.
The Father is good. I have only been able to say that since hearing this news.
He holds us in His hands and puts us where we need to be.
He is absolutely, postively, good!
And He deserves all praise!
Please visit the Turner's blog, here.
Have a happy and blessed day!
:-)

Hey Jess. I read the post the other day, and although I didn't have time to comment, I did pray for them. Praise God that everything with the court hearing went well. I will continue to pray for JT. Malaria is definitely not a fun thing, and I know it is even worse for children. Thanks for the update! ( I was actually just thinking about them this morning and wondering what happened :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Becca!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredible and I know that they are very thankful for the prayer!
:-)