Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family Visits and New Series!

Any moment now, the highlight of my weekend is about to happen! This girl and her husband are going to be pulling up in my driveway. :-)
I am so excited to see my sister and brother-in-law. It has been forever! Literally since last Christmas, which is when we usually see them. But, their trip before had to get reschelduled. And now, they will be pulling in any minute! :-)

Also, I have a new "series" I guess you can call it that will be making its way to the pages of my blog. I have just started going through the book of Acts in my quiet time. And each time I go through, I journel. I'm hoping to share with you some of the things that I learn through my quiet time. Join with me as I read through Acts.
 It is a great book of the Bible that gives a great example of who the church is and what we should look like as a band of believers. The first post of this "series" will be posted later today! So, come back and read it. Read with your Bible handy in case the Lord leads you on a journey and so that you can check me. :-)

I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving Week. Enjoy those leftovers!

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment