Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Still Here

Hey Everyone! 
I promise that I am still here! 
I have many blog ideas written down in my iTouch and I look at them constantly.
I just have to find some time to write them! 

School is going good. 
Classes are busy 
and
there is all the homework.
But, they are going well.

So, I promise that I'm still here and there are blogs coming soon! 
Please be on the lookout! 
And if I post more than one a day....sorry about that too. 
It's me getting caught up! 

Happy Tuesday!!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Ok so I was blog hopping and came across your blog and had a fit! :) I think we are from the same home town....I graduated from CCHS in 1998 then went on to graduate from Auburn. I am now married and live in Georgia. You look familiar but I'm trying to make some connections....Help me out! :) I love your blog by the way! We follow several of the same blogs! What a small world! Hope you stop by my blog(s) soon! Have a great day girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey not to mention I just got a friend request from fb saying we should be friends because we have like almost 30 mutual friends! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy!
    My sister texted me this afternoon about you being from Grove Hill!
    And then, my friend Ryan sent me a message about how you know his sister, Sarah!
    Such a small world! :-)

    I didn't move to Grove Hill until about 7 years ago. But, I graduated from CCHS is 2007. I was the mascot my senior year, so if you ever came back for some games during the 06-07 season, that was me! :-)

    I stopped by your blog! I love it and decided to follow! :-)

    Thanks for following mine and I can't believe how this has happened!

    ReplyDelete