I don't really know how long or short this is going to be, but I do know that it is going to be full of random information.
We get a long weekend off from the internship for the 4th of July this weekend. I don't have to be back until Monday night, so this weekend I am splitting my time between home and Tuscaloosa. I love being in Mobile with my intern family and love being around the kids! I wouldn't change this summer for anything and I thank God all the time for allowing me to have this awesome opportunity. However, I am ready for this little bit of a break and enjoy the time with my other family here at home and my family of friends at school. I have missed them all tons and can't wait to have some fun with them!
Speaking of the internship, I will have another post specifically about that coming soon. Complete with more pictures. I'm hoping to have it up sometime this weekend. We shall see.
Very random side note. I tried the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chik-fil-a today. And it was amazing. I very much enjoyed it.
I also purchased "Radical" by David Platt today. Which I read the first chapter of while sitting in Chik-fil-a eating the new spicy chicken sandwich.
I've added a new button over there ---->
At the top.
That is the blog of a very inspiring girl. She just found out some news that needs some prayer. Earlier this week she went for an MRI and discovered that she has a brain tumor. She is scheduled for surgery to remove it this upcoming Tuesday. They won't know for sure if it is cancerous until they get in there, but her doctor's guesses are that it isn't cancerous. She is asking for a lot of prayer right now. Visit her blog here to learn more about her and for more of her updates. She is holding fast to the Lord and putting all her trust in Him.
My mind is really jumbled right now. I'm sure there is a lot more random stuff that I could talk about, but right now I just can't think of it.
So, on that note. I'm ending this post.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment