Daily Bible Verse
Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search
Isn't it crazy how fast time passes? It's been 9 years since I graduated... I can't believe my 10 year reunion is almost here!
I've been out of high school for three years too! It is crazy how fast it went. I'll be graduating from college next year and it feels so crazy. I still feel like I'm a tiny high schooler, but soon I'll be out on my own, living like a grown up!
Isn't it crazy how fast time passes? It's been 9 years since I graduated... I can't believe my 10 year reunion is almost here!
ReplyDeleteI've been out of high school for three years too! It is crazy how fast it went. I'll be graduating from college next year and it feels so crazy. I still feel like I'm a tiny high schooler, but soon I'll be out on my own, living like a grown up!
ReplyDelete