Let me just say, that I will never get tired of taking pictures of this place!
It is gorgeous. I love the landscape, I love the trees, the rivers, the Lake. It is all wonderful and I am so happy to be here.
The other missionaries are a wonderful group of girls and we have already had many great laughs and conversations.
This past week has been about getting to know each other and going through orientation to familiarize ourselves with the program. We will begin school and have kids on this coming Monday!
I will be helping out in both the preschool and with the Kindergartners.
I'm very excited, because I will get to know many of the kids as I will be floating around helping.
We get to do a lot of fun things with them as well, like go on hikes and go to the beach at the Lake.
Fun times are ahead!
I can't wait to share more with you guys!
:-)










No comments:
Post a Comment