Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!


Thank you, Dad for all that you have done for me and given me. I am blessed and glad to call you my dad!
I LOVE YOU!!

 

 
  Thank you for showing me how to shoot a gun.
:-)



 

Thank you for teaching me how to fish and then clean 'em!
:-)


 
Thank you for taking me camping!
:-)

Thank you, Dad for all that you have a taught me, even the things that I don't have pictures of. Like, how to ride my bike, how to drive, and how to shoot a bow.
Thank you for showing me what good music is and how to play an awesome air guitar!
Thank you for teaching me how to make coffee and 'Who Hash' (is that how you spell it? haha)
Thank you for teaching me how to read a map and for making me watch the History Channel! :-)
Thank you for being there for me, and listening to me. For giving me awesome advice, and amazing hugs.
Thank you for being my dad and showing me love.
Thank you for being you.
Dad, I'm glad to be like you.


I LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! 

1 comment: