Thursday, March 26, 2009

7 Things I Love.

1. Praising God!


He is my everything, my ultimate best friend!
And he deserves the best from me, and that is
what I try to give him everyday!




2. Taking Pictures

I love taking pictures of anything!
I never want to miss a moment, especially
if something needs to be captured!
Sadly, I am without a camera right now.



3. The Beach
Enough said, or seen.



4. My Crazy Friends
We are a giant family, and we have our
moments. But we always have a lot of fun
where ever we go. And we have a lot of love!


5. My Puppies!Koda (top) and Panola (bottom) are
my two 5 month old, energy filled puppies!


6. Music



Music is great because it can get you through
any mood, whether you are happy, sad, or angry.
I have way too many favorites to narrow
it down. So please do not ask me
to do it.


7. Alabama Football


Roll Tide Roll!
You had me at Roll Tide!
We bleed Crimson and White!
Yea, Alabama!

2 comments: