Tonight I read Romans 6, and it has got to be one of my favorites. It continously shows me the love and assurance of God. It reminded me that each day I should die to sin, and be born again in God's love and mercy, something that I totally do not deserve. God is just so amazing, and everyday He shows us that. Do not miss it. He gave His life for me, us, so that we could live. I take that for granted. Do not follow in my example of doing that.
This is my first 'real' blog site. I have always been way better with written words than I have been with spoken words. It is just easier for me. Bear with me, I do not know how many people may actually start to read this, but that is okay. Maybe one day it will actually speak to somebody. If not, at least I can now comment on my amazing sister's blog! :-)
It is getting very late, and I do not know how long this blogging thing will last, but right now I am going to bed. I have another day of classes before I can go home again. For only like the second time this semester. I am excited, I love going home. It is an amazing place filled with lots of love. Interesting fact: I just realized how many times I called something amazing in this one post. It is just a fantastic word that can describe many, many, many wonderful things.
And remember: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." -- Proverbs 3:5-6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, I'm one of Jennifer's friends. Welcome to blogging!
ReplyDelete